Payment of Proof From Blueadvertise

Website that I think this scam, turned out to pay me. And I've decided to stop at my income is still $ 0.05. But the exact date August 2, 2010, I received a payment from which income is only $ 0.05.

This business is perfect for you who have a blog / website. Where services will be provided for each unique IP from your visitors. If you follow the traffic exchange services, the possibility of this website will be rejected because the service considers traffic exchange script this website contains a frame breaker. But if the blog / website you are bringing visitors without following traffic exchange, then the service is very precise. If you are interested please list. This is proof of payment:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spread the SPAM on this blog!

 
 
 
 
Copyright © aonebisnis